Anne Curtis, charlotte, charlotte aninion-de guzman, charlotte de guzman, insight, Insights, laughter, Life, Living, people, saint, saint charlotte, saintcharlotte, sanctuary, show business, Showtime, stcharlotte, Why Anne Curtis is so cool
During my summer lunch date with my good friend Em at Cafe Alonso (their Bagnet is really good by the way and the price is reasonable), he mentioned that he saw Anne Curtis recently and she was sooooo pretty. I heartily agreed with his comment and then we started speculating about her rise to fame.
Anne Curtis is not a new face in show business, if I remember correctly she started at a young age when she starred as the Princess in the movie “Magic Kingdom”. We literally watched her grow up into a beautiful young woman, but she didn’t really hit stardom until recently, even her telenovela Diosa (2008-2009) did not catapult her to popularity. So what gives? What really made people start paying attention to this lovely sexy lass?
Em and I talked about it and here are the reasons we came up with (My God, is this a cultural dissection of Anne Curtis?)
- She is so damn beautiful — drop dead gorgeous even. I don’t think that I need to explain this. If you still don’t get it, then just look at her pictures.
- She is sizzling hot, so sexy that she’ll make your jaw drop. The great thing about her is that, she’s comfortable with her sensuality. She’s not scared to be a woman, and that confidence makes her even sexier.
- She doesn’t seem to be a snob. I think her noontime variety show, “Showtime“, helped a lot of people realize that she is quite wacky and friendly. Think about it, people would normally categorize Anne Curtis as one of the elite because of her typical mestiza looks and to die for cheekbones, but her spontaneous goofy antics at “Showtime” proved that wrong. I bet people started seeing that she is a warm and funny person who can unabashedly make fun of herself and enjoy life to the fullest no matter what anyone says. She showed people that she is a normal person who they could relate to and someone they could kid around with.
- She knows herself. She doesn’t put on airs and she speaks with intelligence and sincerity. I don’t know if I’m being biased, but I could sense that this woman has gone through life and learned from her experiences. She has a good head on her shoulders and I think life has taught her how to handle challenges with grace.
- She is strong. She is not your maiden-in-distress type. She is a woman who will make lemonade when life gives her lemons. She’s not the kind who will run around like a headless chicken — she simply knows what she wants and how to get it.
- She has class. I don’t know how she does it — is it because of the fashionable clothes she’s wearing? Or is it because of her stance? Or the way she carries herself? Or is it simply because she was born with it? Hmmmm … I give up, but no one can deny that this lady is downright elegant and sexy 🙂
The bottom line is that, Anne Curtis is one fierce woman and we hope that she stays that way 😀 More power to her !!! 😀